Soooo, as if Marti and I haven't come up with enough crafty shenanigans (some of which coming up are SO FREAKING COOL, may I just add), we've decided to add another one to our proverbial plates - this one, not so crafty-related, hence the new BLOG!

So every month we've decided to set three 'small' goals for ourselves each in the categories of diet and exercise. We will focus on those goals for the entire month so as to not overwhelm ourselves or ask too much of ourselves (for now) so the temptation to quit is more unlikely (we're hoping!). If you wanna participate, feel free and let us know how it's working out for you! Or if you've got any tips, tricks, encouragement or suggestions, we ALWAYS want to hear them, so be sure to let us know!

Here we gooooo...


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Burn to the Beat

I'm not the BIGGEST fan of exercise (no big surprise there, I guess, coming from the laziest crafter I know...HAHAHA) so I have to succumb to a lot of things to motivate me. The number one thing that really gets me moving (especially during a boring lone workout routine on the treadmill/elliptical/jogging, etc.) is really good MUSIC.

I've got a compilation list here of what I've got in my MP3 player right now and what other people have suggested, hope these will help with your workout!
  1. Dirty Little Secret - All-American Rejects
  2. Crazy in Love - Beyoncé
  3. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
  4. Jumpin' Jumpin' - Destiny's Child
  5. Get Your Freak On - Missy Elliott
  6. Lose Yourself - Eminem
  7. London Bridge - Fergie
  8. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
  9. Let's Get it Started - Black Eyed Peas
  10. Fergalicious - Fergie
  11. This is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
  12. Just Like a Pill - Pink
  13. Country Grammer - Nelly
  14. Temperature - Sean Paul
  15. Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
  16. Pon de Replay - Rihanna
  17. 1, 2, Step - Ciara
  18. Eye of the Tiger - Rocky Soundtrack (you've GOT to have THAT! *LOL)
  19. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
  20. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
  21. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
  22. Gasolina - Daddy Yankee
  23. Sk8er Boy - Avril Lavigne
  24. Time After Time - Distant Soundz
  25. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
  26. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
  27. If - Janet Jackson
  28. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
  29. Smack That - Akon
  30. Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
  31. Ay Chico - Pitbull
  32. Check On It - Beyoncé ft. Slim Thug
  33. Damaged - Danity Kane
  34. Toxic - Britney Spears
  35. Milkshake - Kelis
  36. Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child
  37. Dirty - Christina Aguilera
  38. Yeah - Usher ft. Li'l Jon
  39. We Like to Party - Venga Boys
  40. Boom, Boom, Boom - Venga Boys

Lemme know your favourite calorie burning songs are so I can add them to my playlist!

No comments: